Sunday 4 November 2012

Life Online

As I sit here on mute, on another conference call, during another IT project rollout I began to think about life online. I've been using the Internet since about 1994 using gopher to find information, long before google or bing. I remember using the World Wide Web Worm to search for things prior to the new upstart yahoo appearing on the scene. I don't really get Twitter, or Facebook, but I am constantly finding new interesting information and articles on various blogs which have proved valuable over the years. So here I am, a bit of an IT nerd according to those who know me. I'm interested in technology, security, deception and sharing knowledge. I thought it time I tried to give something back to the online community rather than being a sponge and just soaking it all up. Hopefully at least one page I publish will help or assist others in pursuit of their goals. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments made are subject to moderation.